Anybody hear from Mayo today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relatively prime

post happy member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I went for my interview I was told that the committee meeting would be getting together today to determine which lucky applicants would get the first few acceptances. They said they'd send out some e-mails (not acceptances... just a friendly e-mail letting you know if you'd be up for consideration at the next meeting... or something like that...) that same day or a few days later... so anyone heard anything yet? :)

Members don't see this ad.

rp,

what was your feeling after the mayo phone invite? Good? Mine seemed quite positive, esp. since I received positive feedback. How long did it take for you to get a response? Congrats on the onsite interview, I know you'll get a spot..

I haven't heard anything yet. What do you mean about positive feedback? Did they say something? Or was it just a feeling? Honestly, I never really know how to feel after my interviews. I thought it went well... but I don't know. Sometimes I wish there was somewhere we could go to get graded on our interviewing abilities... just to know. Or get interview training... like the Miss-countries and Miss-universes get.

Members don't see this ad :)
they said something...I was just wondering if they said something positive to everyone that had the phone thing, or if it actually means something

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
they said something...I was just wondering if they said something positive to everyone that had the phone thing, or if it actually means something

Ooooooooohhhh you're taking about the phone interview! I was talking about the in-person interview... sorry for the confusion. :)