Anybody hear from NYU lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenl81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard from NYU lately? Also does anyone know if their class is full at this point? I keep calling and all I find out is that my application is still under review - anyone else in a similar situation?

Members don't see this ad.

jenl81 said:
Just wondering if anyone has heard from NYU lately? Also does anyone know if their class is full at this point? I keep calling and all I find out is that my application is still under review - anyone else in a similar situation?

YES, I am in the same boat. They are wiping their ass with my application I say. :oops:

yup, same here. haven't heard from nyu in quite some time. this is how i put it though, "no word, is a good word." from other threads, i see that nyu is still offering interview invites and a few people just received their acceptances. i didn't interview with them till the last day in june two years ago. there is still hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview offer from them at the end of April, but I declined....so they might still be giving out interviews...hope that helps, good luck..

yes nyu is still open, I received the official acceptance letter this past mon w/o interview. Good luck guys!

jlo26 said:
yes nyu is still open, I received the official acceptance letter this past mon w/o interview. Good luck guys!

wow they're still sending out acceptances w/o interviews? May I ask what your stats are? Thanks!

I called them last week and they said that I'm still under review as well, and that's supposed to be a good thing... the guy said they're still holding interviews but that they've also started to send out rejections.... so yeah... no news is definitely good news (well...no news is definitely not bad news) for the time being...

Sephisabin said:
I called them last week and they said that I'm still under review as well, and that's supposed to be a good thing... the guy said they're still holding interviews but that they've also started to send out rejections.... so yeah... no news is definitely good news (well...no news is definitely not bad news) for the time being...
Do you know how they're sending out rejections? via email or snail mail?

elinz said:
Do you know how they're sending out rejections? via email or snail mail?

I believe it's snail mail.