Anybody heard from MUSC, Georgia, South?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alli1028

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...I just joined and I was wondering if anyone has heard from MUSC, South University, or UGA?? I had an interview at MUSC on 2/11 and South on 2/18 and was wondering how long it takes for them to get back with you after the interviews? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview on 2/18 at MUSC. They sent out 25 acceptances on 2/14 and I was told they would be meeting this week to accept an additional 25.

I have an interview at South this Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an interview request at UGA, allowing me to choose from 2/22-2/24 (today is the 24th) and 3/1-3/4 at the athens campus.

Congratulations on your interview! If I do end up getting an interview at UGA, I will definately contact you about the process. When did you apply there and are you in state? Just curious....thanks and good luck!

I live in Georgia, but I am technically a resident of missouri (which I claimed on my application)... feel free to contact me. I'll PM you about when I schedule my appointment. Judging from your reaction, can I assume not many people had heard from them? To be honest, I had given up!
Good luck to you!

Oh, and they have had all of my info since at least the beginning of January... I was expecting a rejection...

I haven't heard anything from UGA either. :mad:

Me neither. Not even an email from UGA. I guess I'm looking forward for a rejection letter. I am GA resident.

I just got my acceptance letter from MUSC yesterday......my interview was Jan 21st..

Now I'm so confused! I don't know where to go!!!

kgymnast19 said:
I just got my acceptance letter from MUSC yesterday......my interview was Jan 21st..

Congratulations!! Where else have you been accepted? Hopefully I will hear something from MUSC soon, I interviewed there on 2/11. I'm just worried though because I am out of state. Did they tell you what GPA/PCAT score you had to have to be a competitive out of state candidate? Just curious! Thanks :)

kgymnast19 said:

Congratulations! You're in a position that a lot of people would love to find themselves. Enjoy it!

I just got an interview invitation to MUSC on March 18th.