Anybody heard from Penn for interviews after Jan 28?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhereWhereWhere

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed Jan 28th. And they just told me that the committee hasn't met. I'm just curious if anyone actually got a decision from them.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there in mid february and I heard from them a couple days ago. Hope that helps.

Thanks, PandaGirl. I guess this means that "the committee hasn't met" is just their canned answer. I'm assuming that you got in, because acceptances seem to come quicker than rejections. Has anyone received a rejection letter for this time frame?

Members don't see this ad :)
WhereWhereWhere said:
Thanks, PandaGirl. I guess this means that "the committee hasn't met" is just their canned answer. I'm assuming that you got in, because acceptances seem to come quicker than rejections. Has anyone received a rejection letter for this time frame?

Hey PandaGirl, I was also interviewed on Jan 28th and I received my acceptance packet in the mail 9 days later, so I'm pretty sure the committee had already met. Who was your interviewer? Dr. DeRossi?

oops, the previous post was for wherewherewhere

I also was interviewed by Dr. DeRossi on Feb. 11th and got accepted a week later.

My friend had an interview at UPENN this past Friday (March 4th) so I think they are still interviewing.

I also interviewed on Jan. 28 and haven't heard a peep. I also called and heard that they have not yet reviewed my applicatoin.
She did say that I should know by the third week of March though, so at least there is some sort of time frame to look for.
Hope this helps.

packrbackr said:
I also interviewed on Jan. 28 and haven't heard a peep. I also called and heard that they have not yet reviewed my applicatoin.
She did say that I should know by the third week of March though, so at least there is some sort of time frame to look for.
Hope this helps.

Hey WhereWhereWhere and Packrbackr, if you guys don't mind me asking, what was your GPA and DAT score?

i interviewed feb 17th and got my acceptance package march 3rd (too scared to call)...