Anybody heard from UAB?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shadAU

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They said on my interview day to expect something later this month, and you know, it is now "later this month."

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't gotten anything yet either. But, I heard they wait until after winter break to hand out the majority of acceptances.. but since they are behind this year who knows? I guess if you get really curious you could call them. Let us know if you find something out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Parmer said:
I haven't gotten anything yet either. But, I heard they wait until after winter break to hand out the majority of acceptances.. but since they are behind this year who knows? I guess if you get really curious you could call them. Let us know if you find something out.

So far, I haven't heard of anybody except the EDP people hearing from UAB. If I find out anything, I'll let you know.

I haven't heard a peep out of UAB, either. Of course, I'm out-of-state, too.

EDP, In-state residents, and combined degree program applicants are getting first priority, with the out-of-state folks getting evaluated much later this year. Don't ask me why.