Anybody heard from.....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kappa09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am STILL waiting on Loyola, Drexel, and NEOUCOM. I know Drexel is being sent out, but what about the other two?

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting for Loyola; got Drexel a week ago. I don't believe Drexel screens.

Didn't apply to the third one.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Drexel was the very last secondary that I received when I applied, but that was a couple cycles ago. My AMCAS was verified late July '06 and I received the Drexel secondary on about 8/21/06, if that helps. It took another month after that for my file to be complete. You still have plenty of time, so no worries :)

Last edited:
Just got one from Drexel today. Still waiting on Loyola. Anyone out there applying to University of Colorado? My AMCAS was verified several weeks ago and still nothing from CU.

I got Drexel on 08/07. Still waiting on Loyola. I think that Loyola does indeed screen, and may be waiting for the July MCAT???

Or, maybe the admissions office is on strike.

Or, maybe some bizarre computer virus has led the admissions workers to believe that 2nds have been sent, when in fact they have not.

Or, maybe it's in your Spam folder.

Any other ideas?

I'm also waiting on Loyola and drexel.. also add USA to that list.
I'm not an alabama resident so i hope i didn't get screened out, i am from Pensacola Fl and believe that they do extend residency to us northwest Florida residents. Anyone heard from them?

These will be my last three that I'm waiting on. I actually kinda hope they hold off for a little bit. I applied to 19 schools received 16 secondaries, and have about 6 of them done and submitted. I think I would snap if my inbox filled up with 3 more right now.

Drexel is being sent out in waves. You'll probably get it later this week.

Loyola should be out in another 1-2 weeks, but they screen so you may or may not receive it.

I'm also waiting on WVU as well.

I got Drexel on 08/07. Still waiting on Loyola. I think that Loyola does indeed screen, and may be waiting for the July MCAT???

Or, maybe the admissions office is on strike.

Or, maybe some bizarre computer virus has led the admissions workers to believe that 2nds have been sent, when in fact they have not.

Or, maybe it's in your Spam folder.

Any other ideas?
I got Drexel's on 8/07 too.

What's going on with WVU? Has anyone gotten something from them yet?

I'm from Ohio and I have received secondaries from every Ohio medical school except NEOUCOM

Yah, I got Rush on 08/04.

I think schools with large classes attract a large number of applicants, so they do send out 2nds in waves.