Anybody here into EDM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virtualmaster999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a random thought! Favorite artist?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just a random thought! Favorite artist?
Yeah, I mostly listen to anything new that comes out on Spinnin Records. I like Calvin Harris, Sander van Doom, Cedric Gervais, Para One, TV Noise, Showtek, Vicetone, and others.
yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

Reactions: 1 users
I was into it for a year or two but got tired of it pretty quickly. I liked Kaskade alot

<<<<----- more into old hip hop now

Members don't see this ad :)
You mean like dubstep? In that case, no. I do find disco to be fun in small doses, however, and I quite like 70s and 80s techno-rock.

dubstep is a sub genre of edm

kill the noise, datsik, feedme, excision, deadmau5

If you are ever looking for new Electronic music in general, try out beatport.com I don't recommend buying their crazy high priced music!! but they usually have a large number of "underground" artists

Only for studying. I have a Pandora station that's mostly electronic versions of folk songs, irish tunes, classical, etc, with some straight-up EDM mixed in. I downvote anything with audible lyrics (beyond one repeated word or so) to keep it studyable

I pretty much like errything. EDM is more of a mood thing to me. Regardless of mood, I love anything glitchy like you wouldn't believe.

singing annoys me too during studying. Don't get me wrong, sometimes vocals are what make the song awesome, but when I am studying I prefer no vocals.

singing annoys me too during studying. Don't get me wrong, sometimes vocals are what make the song awesome, but when I am studying I prefer no vocals.
Exactly. Thus the EDM and similar stuff for studying. And then I try to avoid it when not studying, just to keep the two modes separate in my brain!

YES! A&B is in a league of their own. Porter Robinson, Nervo, Matt Zo, Madeon, Ryan Hemsworth, Pegboard Nerts... I could really keep going.

Overall, big fan of trance and progressive. Trap is fun at shows though. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.