Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Anybody know anything about SIU?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by MoThuggy, Nov 24, 2002.

1. MoThuggy

MoThuggy Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey guys
    Just wanted to know if any of you guys have any information abot SIU. I really want to go there and i wanted to ask like how hard is it to get into SIU if i am an illinois resident and any other information you guys have about SIU would be very helpful to me (such as any stats, etc)

thanks a lot guys!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Zurich5

Zurich5 Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Mothuggy,

SIU is a good school, and cheap if you are instate. They REALLY prefer people from southern illinois, so if you are from that region i would say you have a good shot at getting in as long as your stats are around a +3.3 gpa, and 18ish on the dat. They do have a very small class, 30 something though. While Alton isn't the greatest town, it is close to St. Louis, so i suppose that is a plus.

Good luck

4. MoThuggy

MoThuggy Member
    10+ Year Member

Zurich,
    i am from chicago
    so do u think i would still have a good chance with a 3.5 gpa, 3.52 science gpa, and a 18/19 on dat? i mean, i am still from illinois and all.