Anybody on the Columbia Dental School Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still waiting on whatever paperwork I need to fill out fir the waitlist. Pushing a week since I got the informal email about being on it and almost 5 weeks since the interview. Has anyone heard absolutely nothing for an amount of time close to mine?

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting on whatever paperwork I need to fill out fir the waitlist. Pushing a week since I got the informal email about being on it and almost 5 weeks since the interview. Has anyone heard absolutely nothing for an amount of time close to mine?

For me, the waitlist e-mail had the paperwork in it, it was just at the bottom of the actual letter part, not as an attachment, but something I copied and pasted into a document and printed out.

For the waitlisted/rejected guys, did Columbia update your AADSAS to the appropriate status?

Members don't see this ad :)
For me, the waitlist e-mail had the paperwork in it, it was just at the bottom of the actual letter part, not as an attachment, but something I copied and pasted into a document and printed out.

Thanks.

I joined the club today, interviewed 1/20. On the bright side I don't have to make a difficult choice now...

official paperwork finally received. ill send it in and see what happens lol

Apparently the wait list movement is fairly quick. Waitlisted 2/28, got a phone call today on 3/8...

Congrats! I hope there is some more movement soon...

Someone (not me) got in yesterday. Bump!

Last edited:
I received an acceptance call on Friday, I was waitlisted in January and I will be attending. Good luck to everyone on the wait list!!!!