Anybody on the UMDNJ Alternate list?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out I am on it :( . Anybody know if there is any movement ever on it? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

What does that mean anyway?

Guess what Dr.? I just checked an earlier post and I found out that I interviewed the same exact day as you did, April7. Last time I checked with UMDNJ, they told me that adcom has not released the results yet. I must be on the "alternate" list as well. But what does it mean though? Same old questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
it believe it is the waitlist...us another name for it. I guess i shouldn't be surprised because they told us the class was was nearly full back then, but i know they had more interviews in may and april. so who knows -- its very depressing.

I got a letter this past Saturday. I was told that I am one of the top 10 candidates on the wait list for the class entering August 2004. The office could not say how many people were on the list, nor would they tell me where I ranked. They said that I could expect movement over the summer and that it tends to move quickly. They would not say how often the top 10 are offered a slot. Would anyone know how often wait list people get in to UMDNJ? :eek:
Thanks

Just found out that I am on UMDNJ alternate list as well. I am just so mad because I would rather get rejected so that I can focus on reapplying and retaking my MCAT. :mad:

called today, 6/3, still no movement! :(