Anybody plan to attend Jefferson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

majahops

YOU are great.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been fortunate enough to be accepted to Thomas Jefferson. I can't see myself favoring any school over it - I love the administration, the location, the clinical facilities, the atmosphere and the seemingly down-to-earth and well-balanced student body.

Given that I feel confident I will be there in August, I'm wondering if anybody on here plans to attend Jefferson as well. If so, I'd certainly be interested in introducing myself or learning more about you in the coming months. I've been "alone" at a new university twice before in my life, and while it has it's upsides, I'd definitely like to avoid it this time if at all possible.

Look forward to hearing from some of ya.

Members don't see this ad.

I have been fortunate enough to be accepted to Thomas Jefferson. I can't see myself favoring any school over it - I love the administration, the location, the clinical facilities, the atmosphere and the seemingly down-to-earth and well-balanced student body.

Given that I feel confident I will be there in August, I'm wondering if anybody on here plans to attend Jefferson as well. If so, I'd certainly be interested in introducing myself or learning more about you in the coming months. I've been "alone" at a new university twice before in my life, and while it has it's upsides, I'd definitely like to avoid it this time if at all possible.

hey what's up man, i haven't been accepted to jefferson but i have an interview there coming up. sounds like you liked it, which is awesome. i looked at your mdapps and saw that you got WL at irvine, do you think you'd still pick jefferson over irvine if you got into irvine? and btw, i'm sure you heard this many times but irvine takes lots of people off the waitlist.

gl bro.

Congrats on getting into Jefferson! It's a great school. I know that there's an existing Jefferson 2013 thread in the allopathic forum. Here's the url: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=583916

There's also a facebook group that was created by a couple of 1st years that some people have started joining. If anything, you'll be able to meet people during 2nd look. If you have any questions in general about Jefferson, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please come stir up some conversation on the Jefferson thread in the allopathic class forum. I'm 99% sure I'm going to Jefferson. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Out of 12 schools I applied to, they're the only one I never heard back from after the primary..while hearing back from Penn, Michigan, Pitt, Cornell. Another classmate had the same experience. Anyway, neither here nor there. Good luck there. Great school.

This thread was originally made for last year's application cycle. Since it's outlived its usefulness and is now somewhat confusing, I'm going to go ahead and close it (and move it to the more appropriate School Specific Discussions subforum). If you'd like to make a new thread for those students who have been accepted to Jefferson this year, you may do so in the Allopatic Class Threads forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.