anybody preparing for part1 in december

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

positive_doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody giving part1 in december and interested in doing revision together?

Members don't see this ad.

I just wrote it yesterday and it was horrible... nothing close to dental decks and released papers :-(

I just wrote it yesterday and it was horrible... nothing close to dental decks and released papers :-(

you mean the format already changed? could you give some details that how it was horrible?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
man are u serious...teh format's changed????????// please help...

hi there plz tell how the format has changed? no decks? then what??

hi, i m giving in dec ..... o! can u tell me whether pattern as change... or there was clinical qs .... pls help

seriously has the format changed?im planning in end of dec jjust bcoz jan format will change but if it has already changed i wud rather take it in jan or feb..guys plz help..enlighten us:oops:

hey guys

its can't be... the ada website still says its changing from 2007... and i just checked it.

hi all
dont worry the format is changing only in jan of 2007 so its the same..if you remeber please read everyline of the decks and you will know how important it is..i gave my exam last month and i scored because i knew decks very well..so dont loose your focus and stay the course..FORMAT IS CHANGING NEXT YEAR....

good luck to all

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
seriously has the format changed?im planning in end of dec jjust bcoz jan format will change but if it has already changed i wud rather take it in jan or feb..guys plz help..enlighten us:oops:

HI Roopsee

How are you doing buddy?How is part 1 treating u and let me know if i can be of help...u r a great...:D
:luck: :luck: :luck:

Me too, retaking Part I on December 22th.

Good luck to everyone!!!

By now we all know that the format is changing next year but as far as I've heard, it's mainly the grading. The exam is going to be graded as one, not 4 individual parts like before.

What makes you say the the study materials and dental decks are no longer the material of choice to use in preparation for part 1?