Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Anybody Recieved their MCAT score in the Mail yet?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by jtn, Oct 11, 2002.

1. jtn

jtn Member

I was very happy about three weeks ago when I received a small envelop from the MCAT people...but it was just a letter telling me I could give them more money to see my score online. I thought that was a very nasty joke from the MCAT people considering that they already screwed me on the test. They shouldn't be playing those games to us, its EVIL.

Anyways, when's the exact date that we will get our score in the mail? I just don't want to pay them more money just to get depressed earlier than the regular timeline.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dan0909

dan0909 Senior Member

My bro and I found a way to check your MCAT score without paying the 15 bucs or whatever. If you are applying through AMCAS then go to the "Print Your Application" part. You don't even have to print it. Just scroll down to the MCAT/Other Tests section and it will have em right there...

"oops" -A&MC

or maybe im missing something -Dan

4. but it sucks
    if you're not applying right now...

5. Zeritz

Zeritz Junior Member

I still haven't recieved my official MCAT scores. And I knew about checking my score on amcas but just my luck, i checked that and somethings wrong with my score bc the scores i got on each section don't add up to what they listed as my composite. so i guess i'll just have to wait for the official bc i dont know which to trust. ( hopefully the higher one).

6. lola

lola Bovine Member

a composite isn't listed on mine...
    are you sure you're not confusing the series with the composite?

7. where did you find the composite?

8. batman123

batman123 Senior Member

Also does anyone know when the scores are forwarded to the schools? They've been available to us for a while now, so I'm just waiting to get some more "Application Complete" soon!

9. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Senior Member

Hey y'all, just a quick (and sucky) fyi...remember that the mail does not deliver today since it's Columbus Day :mad:
    Hang in there!

10. dan0909

dan0909 Senior Member

that little number next to ur section scores isnt the composite...i dont have the paper in front of me right now, but, as that guy up there said, its prob the series number or something.