Anybody remember the guy Regnvejr from a few years back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redpillschool

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
He would always post in this forum and seemed like a very mature, reasonable doctor and would go into lots of professional detail and nobody really doubted that he was a legit psychiatrist...

But then he'd appear in the lounge (which I can no longer find so I'm guessing it got merged/absorbed into another category) and he was quite the entertainer.

I'm drinking a nice vintage California pinot noir in his memory. (the dude got banned for flying off the wall one too many times discussing politics!)

Members don't see this ad.

He would always post in this forum and seemed like a very mature, reasonable doctor and would go into lots of professional detail and nobody really doubted that he was a legit psychiatrist...

But then he'd appear in the lounge (which I can no longer find so I'm guessing it got merged/absorbed into another category) and he was quite the entertainer.

I'm drinking a nice vintage California pinot noir in his memory. (the dude got banned for flying off the wall one too many times discussing politics!)
I remember him. I didn't know he'd been banned. I remember 2 things about him:

1) He was always calling people "scum." Anyone who was on the opposite end of the political spectrum was "scum."
2) He had some specific colorful word for the people in power he disagreed with, as though they were a faction working in concert, something like "cadre" or "cabal." IIRC he was really het up about the Iraq war, so he used this word to refer to all the neocon pro-war types. But I don't remember specifically what it was.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember him. I didn't know he'd been banned. I remember 2 things about him:

1) He was always calling people "scum." Anyone who was on the opposite end of the political spectrum was "scum."
2) He had some specific colorful word for the people in power he disagreed with, as though they were a faction working in concert, something like "cadre" or "cabal." IIRC he was really het up about the Iraq war, so he used this word to refer to all the neocon pro-war types. But I don't remember specifically what it was.
Cadre scum

If memory serves he posted a picture/video of someone who was burned alive, that's what finally got him banned.

What's really funny, it used to be if you search Google for that username he made lots of appearance in newspaper comment sections with the exact same attitude.

Reactions: 1 user

Social and Support Forums | Student Doctor Network

Reactions: 1 user