Anybody selling their used oral board prep CDs/mp3s?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sawthelight

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted something to listen to during commute to/from work and wanted to buy a 2nd hand audio prep. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted something to listen to during commute to/from work and wanted to buy a 2nd hand audio prep. Thanks!
I am here's a list
Big Red $250 (bought for 595)

Big Red Audio $300 (bought for 675)

Ranger Red CDs ( Oral board stems, with outlining drills and then CD's to
listen to Jensen take that same oral board and him and the examiner going
over it the exams)
$ 300 (bought for 595)

Niels Spiels: Small binder of all the Key topics and phrases, questions
asked on oral boards $ 150 (bought for 275)

Board Stiff book $40 (bought for 80)

Board Stiff CD's (First few go over general topics and then you listen to
others take oral board exams and he critiques them)
$400 (bought for 995)

Clinical Cases in Anesthesia By Reed & Yudkowitz $50 (bought for 100)

Sounds great! I'm really only interested in the audio products, specifically Big Red Audio and the Ranger Red CDs ($300 each). How do you want to get in contact to purhcase?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds great! I'm really only interested in the audio products, specifically Big Red Audio and the Ranger Red CDs ($300 each). How do you want to get in contact to purhcase?

I have the Big Red Audio and Ranger Red CDs. Selling for dirt cheap ($100 each plus shipping) since I'm moving and want to get rid of them. Let me know if you're still looking. They're in great condition and still in the CD cases! Can provide pictures

add: materials no longer available

Last edited:

Are you interested in selling your oral boards audio CDs ?