1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anybody taking the MCAT on Sunday Aug.20th?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Brandon81081, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Brandon81081

Brandon81081 OBGYN
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    i chose to take the Sunday test option...hopefully there wont be as many test takers. has anyone else taken The Sunday MCAT?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. OCPreMed

OCPreMed Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    yah man im taking it as well.. I'm wondering if they are going to give us a "harder" test since they might think we ask around or something?

4. Brandon81081

Brandon81081 OBGYN
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

hah probably so knowing them...Im sure there's some kind of difference in sundays test. I took it on a sunday last august....and there was one other person taking it w/me. So it wasnt crowded and the proctors are usually less strict

5. NYmedgirl

NYmedgirl Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I took it on Sunday this past April and it was great. Definately less people, and less time wasted standing in lines. The only negative for me was that extra day of waiting. I though I'll be able to study more, instead I just had more time to be nervous and jealous of those who were already done.

6. Dr_Dan_the_man

Dr_Dan_the_man OH CANADA
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I'm taking the test on Sunday mostly because there was a chance I'd be working late Friday night... which it turns out I'm not thankfully.
    But now I'm really happy since I've heard all the horror stories about waiting, waiting and more waiting... hopefully less people means a smoother ride.
    I'm not using the saturday as an extra day of studying though - I'm gonna relax, watch a movie, and get completely "in the zone" so that I ace this beast!
    Good luck sunday peeps!