Anybody taking the MCAT on Sunday Aug.20th?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brandon81081

OBGYN
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i chose to take the Sunday test option...hopefully there wont be as many test takers. has anyone else taken The Sunday MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Brandon81081 said:
i chose to take the Sunday test option...hopefully there wont be as many test takers. has anyone else taken The Sunday MCAT?

yah man im taking it as well.. I'm wondering if they are going to give us a "harder" test since they might think we ask around or something?

OCPreMed said:
yah man im taking it as well.. I'm wondering if they are going to give us a "harder" test since they might think we ask around or something?

hah probably so knowing them...Im sure there's some kind of difference in sundays test. I took it on a sunday last august....and there was one other person taking it w/me. So it wasnt crowded and the proctors are usually less strict

Brandon81081 said:
hah probably so knowing them...Im sure there's some kind of difference in sundays test. I took it on a sunday last august....and there was one other person taking it w/me. So it wasnt crowded and the proctors are usually less strict

I took it on Sunday this past April and it was great. Definately less people, and less time wasted standing in lines. The only negative for me was that extra day of waiting. I though I'll be able to study more, instead I just had more time to be nervous and jealous of those who were already done.

I'm taking the test on Sunday mostly because there was a chance I'd be working late Friday night... which it turns out I'm not thankfully.
But now I'm really happy since I've heard all the horror stories about waiting, waiting and more waiting... hopefully less people means a smoother ride.
I'm not using the saturday as an extra day of studying though - I'm gonna relax, watch a movie, and get completely "in the zone" so that I ace this beast!
Good luck sunday peeps!