Anybody up for posting their top three?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Here's my list:

1) Duke
2) Wash U (PSTP)

Members don't see this ad.

1) Scripps Clinic La Jolla
2) Cedars-Sinai
3) UCLA-Olive View
4) USC
5) Tufts-NEMC

Pili said:
It's my concern about fellowship placement, plus difficulties of securing a job while competing against the true big dogs...BID is definitely not MGH or BW.

Delusional

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's a list from another average candidate... I'm not in the same league as the vast majority of you... Or maybe you guys are the only ones who want to post (and by "post" i mean "flex") Just kidding... :)

1. Rush
2. Loyola
3. UIC

the citizen said:
My certified list follows; good luck everyone:

1. Brigham (80%)
2. MGH (1%)
3. Hopkins (15%)
4. Penn (3%)
5. Yale
6. Emory

Unless those bastards lied to me... :)

I dont get it. How could someone have an 80% chance of going to B&W but only 1% and 15% chance at MGH and JHU, respectively? I am not saying you're lying or anything, I am just curious as to how you have figured to have such a good chance at one powerhouse and almost nil at another.

1. JHU
2. U Maryland
3. U Washington
4. U Michigan
5. OHSU

scholes said:
I dont get it. How could someone have an 80% chance of going to B&W but only 1% and 15% chance at MGH and JHU, respectively? I am not saying you're lying or anything, I am just curious as to how you have figured to have such a good chance at one powerhouse and almost nil at another.

ok, i'm not the OP on this one...but when I did my percentages, i was trying to guess the relative likelihood of actually matching at those places. 30% chance at my #1...70% at my number two (for example)...

carol ann said:
ok, i'm not the OP on this one...but when I did my percentages, i was trying to guess the relative likelihood of actually matching at those places. 30% chance at my #1...70% at my number two (for example)...

Exactly. Equal chances (80%) at the top three would be: 1. 80%; 2. 16%; 3. 3.2%. I think I have an equal chance at BWH and Hopkins, but the chance of me matching at Hopkins is lower since it is lower on my list. I just didn't get a good "they want me" vibe from MGH. That being said, I really liked MGH and thus ranked it 2.

My top 3:

1.) Dartmouth
2.) Brown
3.) Maine Med Ctr.

Family friendly programs ranked at the top of my list since I'm a poppa. :D
Hoping my Irish roots will bring some good fortune on the 17th.

Best of luck to all!!

A few of my classmates' #1 picks (just for kicks, and that I know of):
each corresponds to 1 person; interesting how everyone seems to have a different top pick:

BU (me)
BIDMC (I imagine a lot of people will rank this first)
Dartmouth
Tufts-NEMC
Maine
RWJ
Arizona

Other popular programs (but no one's #1 that I know of):
Brown
Einstein-Montefiore
Cornell
Jefferson
Cedars-Sinai

Top Med/Peds choices