Anybody use cliffs quick review for PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MC1910

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on using the cliffs quick review for chemistry, biology, anatomy/physiology, and possibly microbiology to supplement my Kaplan book.
I think I will be set on the math, verbal, and reading etc.

There's just so much science stuff I could go over, but I heard if I had a solid understanding of the basics it would be fine. Do you think Kaplan and Cliffs is too general or is it just right?

I can't afford Dr. Collins, and I have Schaum's outlines but I feel like that would be overkill.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning on using the cliffs quick review for chemistry, biology, anatomy/physiology, and possibly microbiology to supplement my Kaplan book.
I think I will be set on the math, verbal, and reading etc.

There's just so much science stuff I could go over, but I heard if I had a solid understanding of the basics it would be fine. Do you think Kaplan and Cliffs is too general or is it just right?

I can't afford Dr. Collins, and I have Schaum's outlines but I feel like that would be overkill.

Try Amazon.

I found a copy of the Cliffs practice exams online (there's five of them). I found them really helpful, the more practice questions you do the better. The math was a lot more simple than you can expect on the PCAT though, as a warning.