Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

anybody void

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by cHocoBo 118, Aug 17, 2002.

1. cHocoBo 118

cHocoBo 118 Senior Member

Medical Student
    very sad to say... but i voided it at the end. Verbal just killed me. Planning to retake in April with the plan of doing verbal every freakin day till april.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xbliss187x

xbliss187x Member

2 people from the place I took it had their scores voided. It's a fairly good idea, especially if you know you didn't do well. But, I feel as though I'd like to know my score, especially after paying $180.

Start studying - it'll be nice to have a long, relaxed studying schedule for next April. Good luck to you! I might be taking it again too.

4. xbliss187x

xbliss187x Member

I was thinking maybe a couple of hours on a Saturday or Sunday morning every week until April. If I take it over again, I hope I"ll be able to keep that schedule:)

5. WISC-ite

WISC-ite Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    If you want more advice, PM me....I have taken the MCAT a couple of times and I know the feeling you are having. The best advice I have is take time off now, you will be able to do the exam rotten in April if you relax now.

PM me if for specific questions. If you are graduating next spring, let me know.

Cheers,
    WISC-ite