Anybody want to help me research schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CurlyHairedGirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I first joined this message board a couple years ago, I found someone who had taken all the schools on the AOTA website and made a detailed spreadsheet about their admission dates, criteria, etc. But now the spreadsheet is probably 3 years out of date.

I started doing a smaller spreadsheet just with the schools I am interested in. However, I just came up with a new list of schools to investigate based on which might be easier to get into. It's a pretty long list. Even if I wanted to look up all this information right now, many schools haven't updated their info for 2013 or put it all on OTCAS, which won't be re-opened until July 11th I think.

In a couple weeks, is there anyone who might want to split up a list of schools, and each research info for say 10 schools? And if the answers aren't on the websites then email the schools?

Divide and conquer makes big tasks easier. And it might give all of us a better look at some schools we might not have otherwise considered.

Either post to this thread or private message me if you are interested in doing this.

Members don't see this ad.

There was someone that did this recently and I downloaded the file. I can't tell you how recent this was, but I want to say it was made within the last year. I can't find the previous thread to give that girl credit, but here is an attachment of her file.

Attachments

• OT Schools.xlsx.xls
    61.5 KB · Views: 129
That looks like the sort of thing I'd like to do, only I'd add in a few more fields for their admission stats.