anybody who has late file completions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

saiyagirl

make me feel better please.

i have issues with my LOR's...and i fear my file won't be complete until end of october (or maybe even early november)!

does anybody else out there feel my pain, or have felt the pain and still got a number of acceptances? from their state school? am i totally, competely screwed?

:(

Members don't see this ad.

I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY FEEL YOUR PAIN! One of my letters was lost, and the professor was writing a book in a cabin the the Teitans (sp?). Needless to say, it was difficult to reach him. Then, he finally came back in town to get supplies or see his wife or something and turned another letter in. Then, my letters were about to go out and one of them had a rather glaring typo (so the premed advisors tell me) so they had to call her for a new one which took a couple weeks. So my letters did not get sent till a few days ago even though i had the vast majority of my secondaries complete 6 weeks ago.
I think that you are fine though. SND makes one think that everyone in the world has all their stuff in and everyone is interviewing but i am pretty sure that a lot of people are still finishing up their stuff. I think that med schools must know that their are mitigating circumstances and the first 500 apps in are not necessarily the best.