anybody works for anthem inc.?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yovee

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, retail pharmacist here. I have an initial interview coming up for Anthem Inc. I am wondering if anybody here has experience working for them or know something about this company. Sorry if I sound like I'm living under a rock but I am not sure if this is the same parent company of BCBS, though from what I see from their website they are a large health benefit company. Majority of their openings for pharmacists seem to be managed-care related.

It's a position for manager of fulfillment. My guess is it is basically like a mail order job but being their PIC. My experience is just with an average volume independent pharmacy. I am not in a rush to change job, just wondering what else I can do

Any input is greatly appreciated. Or please PM me if you prefer.

Thank you so much in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Anthem does not own BCBS. It is a licensee of BCBS, but it is the biggest one by insured population.

I assume one of the main benefits of licensing BCBS for an insurance company is it gets them access to agreements with healthcare providers nationwide even if they do not operate in that region.

Reactions: 1 user