Anybody writing the MCAT in Sept. 07 want to keep tabs on each other?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fabgab

Graduate Student in Clinical Psychology
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've just signed up to take the MCAT in Sept. 07. Just wondering if anyone out there was wanting to keep tabs on each other as a way to keep each other motivated? I'm not taking a course, probably going to buy the Kaplan Comprehensive Review and self-study with AAMC tests as well.

This could be a fun online group thing just to keep our heads in the game. I think it would help all of us enormously. Hope to hear back from someone!

Ciao dudes... :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

YES! A response! This is gonna be so awesome. MCAT: be prepared to be dominated.

Any other takers?!

Members don't see this ad :)
My world was shattered last nite when I found out that I was rejected for a post-bac program for med school...so yes Sept. MCAT-ers, it's an honor to join u guys...it's not the end of the world I told myself so:oops:

Dr. Masamichi, it's definitely NOT the end of the world. If I had a dollar for every time I said that... I'd be SO rich. And that's exactly why I started this thread/group. It's so much easier to get something done the right way without pounds of stress when you have people there who are on your side, know exactly what you're going through, and people: that's what I call encouragement and an extra 10 points added to my MCAT score, haha!

Glad to have more people join, this is definitely going to be worth it :D

PM me with both of your e-mail addys and Dr. Bob and I will add you to our Google group. Which has yet to be made, haha. We've been waiting for some more people!

A la prochaine!

Hey lynn,

I don't know about the others, but I'm probably applying for 2009 cycle, I'm in my third year...

By the way... what do you guys know about Examkrackers? I didn't know about it until checking out this forum. It must be something you guys have in the States that we don't have here in Canada (to my knowledge). Is is better than the comprehensive Kaplan review? I hear that Kaplan and PR are quite long and bland and that Examkrackers is straight to the point?

tatty2005, Dr.Masamichi, lynn623la:

PM me your e-mails if you're still interested in joining our study group. We'd love to have you! :)