ddswillbeback

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
when was your interview? I think you should call Neomi and talk to her. but I would say don't be worried, if you haven't received any rejection letter it means you r in a good shape.

About the Ads

A8

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Anymore ppl hear back from Noemi beside 12/1??? I am still waiting, and it sucks. I feel anxious and worry everyday since dec 1st...:bang:

I asked Naomi since I did not hear back anything from UCLA and it seems Admission Committee is going to take a break for the holidays soon, and the majority of our interviews are scheduled from January to March. I guess we need to wait till January!

LuckiLeigh

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I don't know i you are talking about interview offers or acceptances??? If it is acceptances, they will be sending out more within a week or two. At my Dec. 5th interview they said we should be hearing from them shortly (1-2 weeks). I don't know if they will send out invites to pre-Dec. interviewees who have yet to hear back, but there is a chance since the admissions committee will be meeting again to discuss the early Dec. interviewees.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.