ddswillbeback

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
when was your interview? I think you should call Neomi and talk to her. but I would say don't be worried, if you haven't received any rejection letter it means you r in a good shape.

About the Ads

A8

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Anymore ppl hear back from Noemi beside 12/1??? I am still waiting, and it sucks. I feel anxious and worry everyday since dec 1st...:bang:
I asked Naomi since I did not hear back anything from UCLA and it seems Admission Committee is going to take a break for the holidays soon, and the majority of our interviews are scheduled from January to March. I guess we need to wait till January!

LuckiLeigh

10+ Year Member
Oct 17, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I don't know i you are talking about interview offers or acceptances??? If it is acceptances, they will be sending out more within a week or two. At my Dec. 5th interview they said we should be hearing from them shortly (1-2 weeks). I don't know if they will send out invites to pre-Dec. interviewees who have yet to hear back, but there is a chance since the admissions committee will be meeting again to discuss the early Dec. interviewees.

About the Ads