Anymore UAB acceptances on SDN??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shades McCool

Kal-el
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have only seen my two buddies from Auburn...ShadAU and Marvin O' Connor with acceptances. Who else here has heard anything or has been accepted? I know they just sent out another batch of acceptances.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm applying to UAB this coming fall. Besides auburn folks, I know of one guy that will be starting UAB this fall from tuscaloosa, but I don't think he's on SDN.

aumed22 said:
I'm applying to UAB this coming fall. Besides auburn folks, I know of one guy that will be starting UAB this fall from tuscaloosa, but I don't think he's on SDN.

Are you taking the Kaplan Prep class right now? If so, are you taking it on MW or TR?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed for UAB in November and am still waiting. My GPA was on the lowish side so I know I won't get accepted until they lower their cut-off score for acceptances. What day were the last batch of acceptances sent out? Do you have any info on when the next will be sent out? I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard when every day someone at work asks if I've been accepted yet...

I sent my AMCAS to UAB back during the summer. I have yet to hear from them about even filling out a secondary. Has anyone from out-of-state been able to get a secondary, interview, or acceptance? I know that UAB had some quirks with getting non residents to the next stage in the application process, but I thought that those problems were resolved.

i finished the secondary in november and haven't heard anything since.

I got an invite for on the 14th for the 24th, which I think might be one of their last interview dates (if not the very last one). I also talked to a couple of people at my South interview that have the same interview date. Hopefully if all goes well I'll have a choice between the two.