Anyone accepted from UC Davis yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Patiently Waiting

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interested in finding out how many applicants have received acceptance from UCD so far. When I got an email from the school notifying me that I'm placed in the acceptable pool, I called Terri to see if UCD's been placing almost all of their "early" interviewees in this category. She said, the school's been definitely accepting and rejecting folks. As far as I know, I haven't heard much about the acceptance from anyone yet; instead, what I've been hearing is that UCD's been rejecting their interviewees left and right. Am I mistaken?

Members don't see this ad.

None of you have heard anything from UCD yet????
:eek:

i am alum at davis. at least you got an "acceptable this or that". i was placed in the reconsideration pool which means they will decide on me after they interview everybody. i have posted on this subject before asking people about Davis acceptances. looks like you might have gotten accepted. i will probably be withdrawing my application soon. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't realize there was another posting about the UCD post-interview status....d'oh. BTW,I re-read Terri's email...I must have lost my mind cuz mine also said I'm under reconsideration and they won't rank people til they interview everyone. :( I translated the word "reconsideraton" = "hold" = "acceptable" since it's definitely not a rejection. In any rate, thanks for your input.

I believe that UC Davis is the furthest behind of all the UCs. I just got an interview last week from them.

I would hold the faith!! It will come (hopefully before the summer :) )

25 peeps have been offered acceptances to UC Davis thus far. I was there recently for an interivew and this is what they told interviewees. they're pretty selective; you have to be approved by two comittees to get an offer of acceptance.

I'm interviewing at UCD on Jan 22. So is UCD on non-rolling admissions?

UCD is rolling and they were quick to start interviews i think (earlier than other UCs???). so i guess i wasn't one of the special 25. i'm in the "reconsideration pool" which irritates me because i was a true aggie when i went there for undergrad. grrrrrrrrr oh well, i will be withdrawing soon from UCD anyways.

Yeah...I was placed in that darn "reconsideration pool" as well. I have no idea what that means...good, bad? Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait for a couple more months.

They are on a rolling admissions basis, but they started interviewing at least two to three weeks after some of the other UCs (like San Diego). I believe they were the last UC to begin interviewing.