1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

anyone applied/ heard back from Univ or maryland for advanced standing dds?

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by godbless, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hi guys,
    has anyone applied/heard back from univeristy of maryland yet for advanced standing ???any interviews yet or anyone knows if they have a spot or not? thanks

2. tummala_p

tummala_p Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    i found you posting many threads regarding University of mary land, when u r so much desperate about that school , why do you go to university and find it out as it is your home town. as far as i know there is no advance standing program there. such check these web sites.

http://www.dental.umaryland.edu/admissions/intl.html

http://www.dental.umaryland.edu/admissions/dds/advstand.html

u can also try fellowship in pedriatic dentristry program which gives licensure to practice pedriatic dentistry in the state of mary land, becoz u r settled in that place.

http://www.dental.umaryland.edu/dentaldepts/pediatric/fellowship.html

hope this helps you, bye. All the best.

3. OP
    OP
    godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    next time you respond to my post,MIND YOUR LANGUAGE ,and choose more sophisticated words, You cant call somone "desperate" if they ask a simple question.what makes you think that I have not visited the school yet? of course I have , and have applied as well, and if you read my post agian , i was trying to find other people who have applied there as well........good luck with reading next time, did you pass the toefl?just curious...:D

4. tummala_p

tummala_p Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    god only can help people like u, god bless you, sorry dear i am failed in my TOFEL but not with my life and i dont want u to be my english teacher. i feel very sorry for responding your post . u deal with yur life and death issues :D. good bye. thank you for yur advice.

5. g3k

g3k SDN Donor
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    I didn't find anything offensive in her/ his reply to your OP. I think you should be nicer when you respond. Don't send personal attacks over the net.

6. OP
    OP
    godbless

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

this person called me desperate, which was kinda rude ,coz my OP was a very simple question ,looking for anyone else who had applied to or heard back from UMD.and all i told her was to mind her language, i dunt see a "personal attack"in my post.
    there are a lot of inquisitive posts from newcomers that await answers on this forum.maybe if we have spare time these days ,some of us could try to answer those more important questions.or maybe just answer my original question ,if anyone has heard from UMD????
    guys lets take a chill pill,and answer only to the relevant OP.

7. g3k

g3k SDN Donor
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Godbless, making fun of someone's TOEFL score is a personal attack. When you have posted the same inquiry in 4 or 5 different threads, hijacking some of the other threads, I don't see anything not desparate about your OP. Tummala still did some search and replied to your post with information. As for newbies and people who ask silly questions:rolleyes: , there is a search function that they can use. If you still don't understand that there is no point replying to your posts. This will be my last reply.

8. tummala_p

tummala_p Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Thank you for understanding me. congrates on your acceptance in UMN.

9. swetha_dentist

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
  10. dentstudent

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    another proof that none likes u on SDN Ms.godbless.so why dont u go hide in the walk- in closet of ur master bedroom and leave us alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.