Anyone applied to Loma Linda in CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Evaglo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you have to practice Chrisitian faith to apply to school or get accepeted?

Members don't see this ad.

Evaglo-

I applied to Loma Linda. The short answer to your question is no. I took part in one of their workshops and was told that they accept all faiths. However, at that same workshop, they stated that they "prefer" Christians and more specifically, Seventh-Day Adventists (since that is the denomination which owns and operates Loma Linda). I would speculate that their incoming class each year is >75% Seventh-Day. But that is just a guess. Just know that if you are accepted, they will require you to attend services at the church on campus.

I'm Catholic, so I too have very little chance of getting accepted. I have however received their supplementary application. I will fill it out, but I just have this feeling that I'm throwing $60 down the drain. Oh well, I won't know until I try. Good luck to you!

agutier3

I got the secondaries also. I am debating if I should turn it in or not since I am thinking I will have very small chance of getting in. Thanks for your feedback!