1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone appling through OMCAS? especialy to U ofT

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

hey im applying to U of Toronto and wondering if anyone else is? im cnaadian but living in USA. Im just curiuos if any of you have got confirmatino from OMCAS( or somethign lke that) about your app being complete. i fedexed my crap in only like 10 days befor etheir deadline and now they are so backed they cant confirm anything.. they just say youll receive a letter. It is sooo unorganized there. Anyone else know when Uof T interviews etc? i know it is not till next spring but owndering when.. ok thnx

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BrainDrain

BrainDrain Member
    7+ Year Member

Dr. Wallstreet,

Check out this link

It is a site similar to SDN but for Canadian premeds. The info you are looking for is under the OMSAS section about halfway down the page.

PM me if you need any info on UofT.

BrainDrain

4. drake.ramoray

drake.ramoray Member
    7+ Year Member

The OMSAS site actually has a link that allows you to confirm whether your application has been received, and indicates which components are still outstanding (ie MCAT scores, transcript requests, application payment, referee forms)

http://www.ouac.on.ca/omsas/