Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone apply to LECOM Post-Bacc?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by fozzy40, Mar 15, 2002.

1. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I was just wondering if anyone applied to LECOM's post-bacc program for this fall? I just found out that I was accepted today:)

Fred

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. isomerjohn

isomerjohn Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

fOZZ- can you provide details of the program ? requirements, etc ?

3. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    There website does a pretty good job of explaining all the details.
    <a href="http://www.lecom.edu/academics/post.htm" target="_blank">LECOM Post-Bacc</a>

I am not sure if this program improves your chances of getting into LECOM but I would think that it must have some impact. One of my friends is completing the program this year and i'll make sure to get her input. Hope this helps!

Fred

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. isomerjohn

isomerjohn Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks fozz -Was there an interview for this program ? How long did it take to hear from them following your application submission ?

5. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    anyone know if any such program exists in texas?

6. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    No, there was no interview for this. All you have to do is fill out the application, which is available online in PDF form. I submitted my application about 1.5 mo ago and I received a phone call today. I spoke with Laura Sloan who was extremely nice and helpful. She said that the program starts sometime in September.

Fred

7. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    No, there was no interview for this. All you have to do is fill out the application, which is available online in PDF form. I submitted my application about 1.5 mo ago and I received a phone call today. I spoke with Laura Sloan who was extremely nice and helpful. She said that the program starts sometime in September.

Also, I am not sure if there is such a program in Texas.

Fred

8. incarnate

incarnate Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello Foozy40,
    Did you have to submit MCAT scores and do you know what kind of GPA you have to have to get accepted.

Incarnate

9. fozzy40

fozzy40 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Yes, you do have to have a copy of your MCAT to them. Its basically the same reqs as medical schools. At the beginning of this thread, there is a link to the post-bacc website and it addresses alot of the important issues you probably want to know. Take care:)

Fred