anyone applying for private loans?.......can you please share your experience?

good_dentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2004
USA
    Hi,
    I enquired about private loans from all lenders. They asked me to apply in May since they said that it was too earrly to apply for a loan for the Fall semester. Does anyone encountered this problem. Will you be willing to share your knowledge on this?
    I have been accepted at BU this year, and I cannot submit the sponsorship form unless I get the loan approved . I mean who has so much $$$$$$ in their bank???
    Can you please let me know how this works? I do not have any friends at BU who could help me with this.
    thanks and I will really appreciate your help!!!:idea:

behand

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 10, 2004
      how are you, I am in the exact same shoes as yours, and I have applied to get private loans, it is in proccess. However, I think that u dont have to send the sponsership form, but you just need to send them your bank loan approval. My only question now is my visa. I am filling my data form, if you know anything or find out something let me know please. thanks. I am Canadian citizen.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.