Anyone applying to Hampton University School of Pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Acura-TL & Rx

Have faith in thy self!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone applying to Hampton University for their pharmacy program? Their website sucks. I can't even find the application. Nor can I find whether they require PCAT or not. Anyone knows? Please give more info!! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

They mail you an application, you should call them to request one.

As for the PCAT, it wasn't required last year, check with them for an update.

good luck.

good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
TCB said:

good luck.
TCB,
How's the school in general? Do you like it? Do you recommend the school at all? If I was your family member, would you tell me to apply to HU? How's the curriculum? Basically, I couldn't find too much from the website and that's why I am asking you these questions. Thanks a mill.

TCB said:

good luck.
TCB,
How's the school in general? Do you like it? Do you recommend the school at all? If I was your family member, would you tell me to apply to HU? How's the curriculum? Basically, I couldn't find too much from the website and that's why I am asking you these questions. Thanks a mill.

I like the school of pharmacy
Right now I am taking:

Physiology
Pharmaceutical care I
Pharmaceutics
Physiology chemistry
Medical terminology, pharmacy calculations and history of pharmacy ( you don't have to take these three classes if you're a pre-professional student from hampton. But if you're a transfer student like myself , you will have to take it).

You will be given a laptop which is included in your tuition, but they don't tell you that until the first week of school.

Financial aid system though.... I still haven't received my refund check.

Go ahead and apply, they took 35 transfer students when I applied.

TCB said:
I like the school of pharmacy
Right now I am taking:

Physiology
Pharmaceutical care I
Pharmaceutics
Physiology chemistry
Medical terminology, pharmacy calculations and history of pharmacy ( you don't have to take these three classes if you're a pre-professional student from hampton. But if you're a transfer student like myself , you will have to take it).

You will be given a laptop which is included in your tuition, but they don't tell you that until the first week of school.

Financial aid system though.... I still haven't received my refund check.

Go ahead and apply, they took 35 transfer students when I applied.

Sup TCB,

Thanks for all the info. The school is actually sending me an application. Any tips for me beside submitting my application early?

Thanks