1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

anyone attending NYU in Fall 2002

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sonigee, Jan 23, 2002.

1. sonigee

sonigee Senior Member

Hello to my future colleagues...just curious if anyone is going to be attending NYU in the Fall? I got my letter yesterday and am very excited :)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Scottsdale DDS

congrats. when did you interview there? what is your gpa, dat, undergrad school, etc if you don't mind my asking? thanks.

matty

4. Regina330

Regina330 Senior Member

Sonigee,

I sent my deposit into NYU! Are you going there also??

5. sonigee

sonigee Senior Member

Hey guys..yes i am sending in my deposit tomorrow, fed ex! I interviewed on 01/11/02 and was accepted yest! undergrad school is University of Washington, BS in Zoology and Women studies, gpa 3.25, dat 19's. Currently enrolled in the oral biology dept (grad). Regina, are n't you excited :)

6. StarGirl

StarGirl .....

sonigee, when's your deposit due? how much is the deposit? why r u so certain you are going to nyu and not other schools? just wondering. my interview is later next month :)

7. iflossdaily

iflossdaily Banned
    Banned

I'll probably attend NYU....as long as I don't get into my state school. I wouldn't hesitate if NYU was a little cheaper. I loved the school. I don't know what some people on this forum are talking about.
    Maybe it was a case of expecting the worst and being pleasantly surprised.

8. sonigee

sonigee Senior Member

Hey guys...the deposit was 500.00 and i am pretty sure that i'm gonna go there b/c everyone was totally nice and welcoming there...it is quite spendy, but in the end its gonna be worth it..as far as the interview, it was on 01/11/02 w/Dr.Weiselberg and he is AWESOME! couldn't ask for a nicer person to converse with...good luck w/your interview stargirl..