Anyone been to a pre-soma conference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyesfeeltired

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a pre-some conference coming up this Saturday and I was wondering how beneficial itight be if one attends.

Members don't see this ad.

I went. You can meet with reps of various schools and get info. It wasn't bad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not. Is there really any benefit? @samac
The one I went to had an OMT demonstration, and it was the only time I'd ever seen OMT so I was able to bring that up in my interviews so I think that was a plus.
If it's be in hosted at the school you would want to go to that probably helps a bit too.
Other than that? Not really. Just recruiters feeding you all happy rainbow info about their schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-SOMA this year is hosted by MU-COM, just fyi.

They do different ones at different times across the US. There isn't just one pre soma conference.
Ah, didn't know that. Just Marian been spamming the hell out of my mailbox with their pre-soma conference.

Im going to Pre-Soma in MUCOM tomorrow!

Coming out of town to attend!

They do different ones at different times across the US. There isn't just one pre soma conference.
Is there a way to find a pre-soma conference nearby? I joined Pre-soma officially, but it's still been a bit confusing for me to navigate. I know last year they had one at DC which is relatively close to me.

Is there a way to find a pre-soma conference nearby? I joined Pre-soma officially, but it's still been a bit confusing for me to navigate. I know last year they had one at DC which is relatively close to me.
Not a clue. My school told me about it.

Reactions: 1 user
There was a Pre-SOMA at ROWAN, MUCOM, and one other D.O. school on the West Coast.