1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

anyone cancelling their BU interview in Jan?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by preluder, Dec 1, 2005.

1. preluder

preluder Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey guys I have an interview at Tufts in January and one at BU in Feb and was hoping to get an earlier date for BU, like within the same week, or even week and a half of my TUFTS interview which would save me $1000 (plane ticket, i am from Canada). I have family there so I can stay there for a bit even if my BU interview doesn't coincide with my Tufts that same week. I'm wondering for those of you that got accepted at other schools (btw congrads!) if you have an interview with BU in January, particularly past January 10th and on, would you be willing to tell me when your going to cancel so I can switch my feb bu interview to yours in Jan? I really appreciate it guys! PM me if you guys can do this. Thanks alot!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. lindandy

lindandy I like soup!!!
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I will be canceling my interview in Dec. Is this soon enough, let me know by personal messaeg and I'll give you the details.

4. mrodr043

mrodr043 Member
    5+ Year Member

I too plan on cancelling my interview @ BU :p