Anyone certify their rank list yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Voxel

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm done. I've certified. It feels good to get that done and over with. Anyone have the urge to change the list? People from previous years, did anyone change their list after it was certified (close to the deadline)?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup! I certified mine about 2 weeks ago! You know, I am not chnging a thing! I just went with my true feelings. Now it is sit and wait!! :)

Just so you know, certifying your list does not really mean much. You can still change it as many times as you want before the Feb 21st deadline. I've certified my list once already and then changed it.

Members don't see this ad :)
All done done.

I've change my list several times based on ratings I 've been giving to programs across various categories in my excel file. However, now, I finished all the rearranging and I think this one is final. I do know that one can change the certified list. The top 1/3 and bottom 1/3 were fairly easy. It's just those in the middle that were more difficult to separate.

I'm not just making this stuff up Voxel, you can change your list after certifying it as many times as you want. You just have to make sure you recertify it when you leave the site.

I've changed my certified rank list 5 times already. You get an e-mail everytime you do it too. Probably will change it one more time, I keep going on 2nd looks and adjusting things. It's also the middle of my rank list that is changing as well, not the bottom or the top.