Anyone clicked the "Change Notification" button?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Darwin, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Darwin

AMCAS missed an error I had made entering my coursework...I entered "B", and actually got an "A" in the course. My application has been processed already, so I clicked the "send note" and explained the problem. On the change notification screen it lists that I have a e-mail request, but the letter from AMCAS and the instructions state that I need to re-submit. So I clicked the "submit" button, and an error comes up telling me that I need to complete all the other sections of the application before I can submit...AHHHHH! My app. is already completed, and all checked...I even have the red X's. Anyone else tried to do this?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. After my application was processed, I resubmitted it after making a couple of changes to the designated schools section, and I did not encounter this problem. Now, the change notification button is gone, and it will not let me submit anymore changes to my application. I guess I have to wait until my resubmitted application is verified :( .

4. Darwin

Thanks for the replies guys/gals. Tweety - I'm sorry that you're having the same problem. I'm calling them today to figure this out, and I'll try to post their answer. I can't believe this...they just sent a darn e-mail yesterday telling how to do it! You think they would make sure it worked first!

5. gazelystare

gazelystare New Member

hey -- did you ever find the answer to this resubmitting problem? Am having the same thing, application all completed checked out, red Xed and still. Would be thrilled if you knew how to fix it . . .