Anyone Community College student here applying to Touro?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied 2 months ago, they have not send me an interview letter or rejection letter, they just told me my application complete a month ago =(....they do not like Community College students eh?

Members don't see this ad.

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
I applied 2 months ago, they have not send me an interview letter or rejection letter, they just told me my application complete a month ago =(....they do not like Community College students eh?

When I contacted Touro a few months back, I was advised that community college classes are perfectly acceptable to meet the prerequisites. However, if you are applying without a Bachelor's or are not currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program, you may not be as competitive as many of the applicants who either have a B.S. or are completing a B.S. prior to enrolling in pharm school.

cosmicstarr said:
When I contacted Touro a few months back, I was advised that community college classes are perfectly acceptable to meet the prerequisites. However, if you are applying without a Bachelor's are not currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program, you may not be as competitive as many of the applicants who either have a B.S. or are completing a B.S. prior to enrolling in pharm school.

Oh, I am not enrolling in any BS Degree :( that probably why suck for me!

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
Oh, I am not enrolling in any BS Degree :( that probably why suck for me!

Good luck with the applications! Hopefully you'll get in without a Bachelor's, but if you have to apply again, I think it would be best to finish a Bachelor's degree. I think you can really major in anything, just as long as you meet and do well in the prerequisites.

I would go for something I know I can do well in, since that would help your overall GPA.