anyone complete on stanford or usc status page?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoping2004

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone complete on the stanford or usc status page? my stanford page still says nothign even though i turned my secondary in about a week ago...
thanks!
hoping

Members don't see this ad.

well, for USC, i submitted it like 3 weeks ago, but its still not updated. They didnt even cash my check yet

Originally posted by hoping2004
my stanford page still says nothign even though i turned my secondary in about a week ago...

same here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an e-mail from Stanford saying that my app was complete a couple of days ago. I don't see any status update on the app page tho.

Not to hijack the thread, but did you guys have problems accessing the USC secondary. Each time I log on and then click the 'supplementary application', a new blank window opens up. I sent a polite e-mail to USC a few days ago, asking them to hopefully respond soon about the problem so that I may work on the app., but I am still waiting.
So, if you guys know what may be the problem, I would much appreciate the help.:)

Harps

Hi there,

Same here on the no update from USC. I couriered my package to them about three weeks ago and zippo!

As to the blank window problem, above, when you go to the admissions status page, it automatically opens another window where you input your login ID and password. That's the blank window you're seeing, and it isn't loading up. Not sure why, sorry.

Cheers,
Kirsteen

Guess I'll just wait till Monday to contact them by phone.:( Though, thanks Kirsteen

Harps

complete at stanford. but my recs were sent pretty early (~mid July). they seem to update really slowly though...