Anyone considering the FAU MBS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drteeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure Im gonna be accepted to the FAU MBS program and I'll probably attend if I dont get into NOVA. Just wondering if anyone else is considering this program??

Members don't see this ad.

i'm taking gross anatomy there this summer, but i don't think i'm going to enroll in the MS program. i like my job too much...and i don't think my gpa is a problem (3.6/3.5 sgpa) so i'm going to do other things.

are you from the boca area?

jb!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just found out I got into the Nova MBS program, this way I could track into their dental program next year. I didn't know FAU had an MBS program.

yea, I applied to Nova also but no luck. Even so, I think FAU is a good program and is sh$* load cheaper than NOVA!

yea, I applied to Nova also but no luck. Even so, I think FAU is a good program and is sh$* load cheaper than NOVA!

agreed:thumbup: no point in blowing a load of cash before you get into d-school.

jb!:)

It's a very good program, taught primarily by med school faculty, and nearly everyone that I knew in the program got in to a med/dent/vet school somewhere.

I'd certainly recommend it. Good luck!