Anyone currently attending MWU-AZ mind sharing their current experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsmission

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was wondering because I got an interview invite to MWU-CDMA and so I want to get an idea of what the school is like from a personal experience.

Members don't see this ad.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=11986599&postcount=18

Clean, open, modern campus. Extremely good clinical/lab facilities IMO (you'll see for yourself during interview). Nice staff, friendly students. No undergrads or residents. Integrated/comprehensive science curriculum, interesting, but tough and fast-paced. Take part 1 first summer after D1. I'd love to tell you about the D3/4 stuff, but I'm not even close.

Desert, hot, super expensive.

It's a pretty relaxed interview, I'm sure you'll be able to answer many of your questions yourself during it. :)

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=11986599&postcount=18

Clean, open, modern campus. Extremely good clinical/lab facilities IMO (you'll see for yourself during interview). Nice staff, friendly students. No undergrads or residents. Integrated/comprehensive science curriculum, interesting, but tough and fast-paced. Take part 1 first summer after D1. I'd love to tell you about the D3/4 stuff, but I'm not even close.

Desert, hot, super expensive.

It's a pretty relaxed interview, I'm sure you'll be able to answer many of your questions yourself during it. :)

Thanks alot :D

Members don't see this ad :)
recall any interview questions you got from there??

recall any interview questions you got from there??
Here's what I told someone in PM recently, I'll share the pertinent, but of questionable value, chunk here:

One awesome thing is that your interview with be with an old dude but also with a 2nd-4th year dental student. Expect the student to ask at least one question, often something based on what you said during the interview. They ask very typical stuff:

Why dentistry?
What got you interested in dentistry?
What do you like to do in your free time? What about in Arizona?
How do you see yourself coping with the stress of dental school?
What would you do in <insert academic dishonesty> this situation? (Cheating on test, getting in without having a pre-req done, etc)

Expect to be asked a small number of questions pertaining specifically to you, this should be obvious, but I'm still reminding you just so you review your own AADSAS application including your personal statement.

Oh and they also asked: Have you been accepted anywhere else? If we offered you a spot now how would you respond? (something like this at least)

Like I mention in the quote, it's pretty straight forward, just the basics from what I remember. :oops: