Anyone Currently Taking Kaplan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sng33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get the answers with explanations for diags 1-5. I heard that people who are in the course can log on and dowload the detailed answer explanations for each test. If anyone currently taking the course could get these answer explanations I would greatly appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

Someone has got to be currently taking kaplan, i would really apreciate if I could get the detailed answer descriptions for diags 1-5...

Why should I let you have free access to something I paid $1400 for?

If that is the way you feel that is fine, but in reality you paid $1400 dollars for thier book, all thier diagnostics, along with access to the large amount of material in thier testing center. Oh I forgot the countless effort of the teachers standing in front of you to tell you wnat you need to know. If simply offering me the answer explanations for the diagnostic tests makes you feel like you are wasting $1400, then by all means; don't. I'm am sure there is someone else who will be a little more altruistic and does not have the classic pre-med complex apparently as yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
bump, there has go to be someone taking kaplan willing to help out?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by sng33:
•I am trying to get the answers with explanations for diags 1-5. I heard that people who are in the course can log on and dowload the detailed answer explanations for each test. If anyone currently taking the course could get these answer explanations I would greatly appreciate it.•••••Hi,
I am currently taking Kaplan and that will be my pleasure to help you. Tell me exactly what you need and i will be more than willing to share informations.

Thanks Ray, I would really appreciate your help. I am looking for the answer explanations for Kaplan Diags. 1-5. I guess the easiest way would be to either save the files and email them to me or to post them. I am not sure the format they are in when you open them on the kaplan website (MS Word, Adobe Acrobat) but either way you should be able to save them in a temp file and send them. If you need any info on answer explanations for Princeton Review Diags I would be more than willing to return the favor. I guess check the tyoe of file they are when you open them, or if they come up in a new screen then copy and paste into MS Word. Let me know how it goes then I will PM you my email address.

sng33,
You are very welcome
I am working on it. It should takes me some minutes and i will get back to you. Hope it will work.

sng33,
I am having some problems with it. I have to download some software first and then i hope it will works.
Here is my email:
[email protected]
Don't worry you will have all the infos you need.