1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone Declining Rush in Chicago, IL? Please Post..........

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by anxiousmed, May 1, 2002.

1. anxiousmed

anxiousmed Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello fellow applicants how are you all? For all of you that have multiple acceptances and are planning to give up your seats at Rush by may 15, would you mind posting here, since I'm on the wait list and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO RUSH... this will help see how much the waitlist is/will move. Thanks for your time.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nuclearrabbit

Nuclearrabbit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by anxiousmed:
    <strong>Hello fellow applicants how are you all? For all of you that have multiple acceptances and are planning to give up your seats at Rush by may 15, would you mind posting here, since I'm on the wait list and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO RUSH... this will help see how much the waitlist is/will move. Thanks for your time.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello there

I officially sent my decline to rush today. I hope you get my seat, and good luck!

4. Cure Finder

Cure Finder Member
    7+ Year Member

During my interview, I was told that 200 people were waitlisted last year and 75 were offered acceptances. The person that I spoke to said that this year should be about the same, except they may end up taking a few more off the waitlist.