Anyone Declining Rush in Chicago, IL? Please Post..........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anxiousmed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow applicants how are you all? For all of you that have multiple acceptances and are planning to give up your seats at Rush by may 15, would you mind posting here, since I'm on the wait list and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO RUSH... this will help see how much the waitlist is/will move. Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by anxiousmed:
•Hello fellow applicants how are you all? For all of you that have multiple acceptances and are planning to give up your seats at Rush by may 15, would you mind posting here, since I'm on the wait list and I REALLY WANT TO GO TO RUSH... this will help see how much the waitlist is/will move. Thanks for your time.•••••Hello there

I officially sent my decline to rush today. I hope you get my seat, and good luck!

During my interview, I was told that 200 people were waitlisted last year and 75 were offered acceptances. The person that I spoke to said that this year should be about the same, except they may end up taking a few more off the waitlist.