Anyone doing online TPR diags right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Summer Sweet

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I finished my TPR course a few days ago, and now I'm working on the diags since I didn't feel the need to do them consistently last month while I was still barely getting the material down. Anyway, they're taking FOREVER to score my writing sample. I worked on the TPR diags the past few days because they score the verbal section for you...that's the only reason.

This weekend I'm doing a couple AAMC ones that I haven't done yet because I figured TPR wouldn't grade my WS over the weekend anyway. I know the writing part is supposedly not as important as the subject scores, but I just want to know that I can expect a decent score.

On that note, is anyone thinking about postponing the MCAT? I'm signed up for Aug 14, and 2 weeks ago I completely had a "can-do" attitude. But as the date approaches, I having second thoughts again. I don't know if it's because I feel like I've missed something huge that will totally screw me up, or if it's just because I personally tend to get nervous and doubtful before anything big. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.