Anyone dream their MCAT score yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illixir

One
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It occasionally happens for some people. I had one a few days ago where I got it back and it was a 15 PS, 10 VR, 8 BS. These scores are pretty ridiculous since i usually do about even on all of them(11-13 in sciences, 10-12 in Verbal). The Bio'd been bugging me since I remember a couple questions I'd missed though. That said I'd be pretty disappointed if the total ended up being about the same.

Members don't see this ad.

While I admit that VR is currently my Achille's Heel, I had this non-sense nightmare dream of receiving my MCAT scores last night

PS : 11, VR: 1, BS: 12

The thing is that I won't be taking my first MCAT exam ever in my life until April '07.......

Hahahah...that's awesome, you haven't even taken the test and you're already dreaming your score.

I had a dream where my MCAT score was a decimal, something like 30.9. It was really wierd.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha you guys are all making me laugh...I had a very similar dream gujuDoc-- I dreamt that I found my scantrons from the test in my backpack weeks after taking the MCAT, the proctor had forgotten to take them from me...haha I jumped out of my bed and looked through my backpack first thing after waking up in the morning...

I had a dream that I got a 41 and was dissapointed. What in the world was I thinking???

I had a dream that I got a 41 and was dissapointed. What in the world was I thinking???

I haven't had the dream yet, but my husband dreamed that HE got a 41 and was disappointed. He didn't take the test, I did! I guess my anxiety is contagious. :scared:

Dreamt my scores for the first time, which is wierd as I haven't been thinking about them at all lately....
Someone randomly handed me my score report and I got an 11 on PS, a 9 on VR and Bio said to be determined....

Lol I'm going to work on dreaming more realistically and hopefully with 10+ in all...

i had a crazy lucid dream last night where i coudl control all my actions, but no more dream mcat scores yet, just one where i was about to get them.

I dreamed I got a 39 and one of the sections still hadn't been graded so I thought the best I could do on that section was a 6. I was freaking out. Funny thing is I would be happy with a 30. 39 would be great!!!

my first mcat dream for the august test. I remember i had a sheet of paper over the computer and was revealing the scores one by one. I had uncovered a 9 in PS and an 11 in verbal and i was ecstatic. I even remember telling myself 'oh ****, this is the best dream ever!' then i uncovered a zero in BS. ^&*%$!

ok, so I had yet another dream about the MCAT. This time I got a 25R. I really would not be happy if i get that score. I definitely need to pray some more. :scared:

my first mcat dream for the august test. I remember i had a sheet of paper over the computer and was revealing the scores one by one. I had uncovered a 9 in PS and an 11 in verbal and i was ecstatic. I even remember telling myself 'oh ****, this is the best dream ever!' then i uncovered a zero in BS. ^&*%$!

Hey Iceageheatwave,

Are you from Florida or applying to Fl schools because I saw you post in our Florida thread recently?????

Members don't see this ad :)
last year i had dreams that were way off. my mom on the other hand said she kept having dreams i got a 39 but then the night before scores came out she had a dream i got a 29R andd she couldn't sleep because she knew i'd be pissed off that i wasn't getting as high as i wanted and the next day the scores came and she wouldn't watch me read them and guess what i got the damn 29R. so i'm hoping that her dream of 39 was anticipating me taking it again(because i retook in august) and getting a 39 cuz that would be awesome.

hey ..yea i had a terrible dream the other that i did horribly on MCAT ...but when I took my Mcats the first time I had a dream that I did well when I got my scores back they werent satisfying so I dont know what to belive :( ..its 3 weeks left ..cant wait we will see what happens .....

So I finally dreamed my MCAT score last night. It was 3 pts higher than my highest practice test. I could DEFINITELY handle that! :D

I dreamed AAMC released the average score, which was 14,9,14. Then I realized that was actually my score! Would be nice....

Totally did. Before the april results came back I dreamed that I got a 23. I was like, uh, respectable, but really, you could have done better. Then I started crying. Then I woke up. 2 weeks later I got a 34, but in real life.
Moral of the story: Dreams are not some kind of vision into the future

I dreamt I got an 8-8-8 B. I mean B...honestly? Anyway, I ended up doing way better, so don't worry about it!

last year i had dreams that were way off. my mom on the other hand said she kept having dreams i got a 39 but then the night before scores came out she had a dream i got a 29R andd she couldn't sleep because she knew i'd be pissed off that i wasn't getting as high as i wanted and the next day the scores came and she wouldn't watch me read them and guess what i got the damn 29R. so i'm hoping that her dream of 39 was anticipating me taking it again(because i retook in august) and getting a 39 cuz that would be awesome.

Arsenic who posts on the Random thread, told us the following......

he took the MCAT twice and went from a 26 the first time to a 34 the second time. Anyhow, he was talking with his mom and his mom asked him what the highest he's ever heard anyone doing on the MCAT and he said 34. So his mom says to him "A-man you are going to get a 34" (A-man is what we call him. you can substitute is real name for A-man in that sentence although it would be funny if she really called him that. ;))
But at any rate he said he that was impossible but then ended up getting a 34. To this day he says his mom teases him about it.

That's pretty funny.

he took the MCAT twice and went from a 26 the first time to a 34 the second time. Anyhow, he was talking with his mom and his mom asked him what the highest he's ever heard anyone doing on the MCAT and he said 34. So his mom says to him "A-man you are going to get a 34" (A-man is what we call him. you can substitute is real name for A-man in that sentence although it would be funny if she really called him that. ;))
But at any rate he said he that was impossible but then ended up getting a 34. To this day he says his mom teases him about it.

That's pretty funny.

that's a cute story. my mom just says "well nikki i hope you pass the mcat" yeah mom--thanks

That's pretty funny.
wow :wow:

i think i told you that like a year ago and you still remember? impressive gujufreak.

i think i told you that like a year ago and you still remember? impressive gujufreak.

:laugh: She can write a freakin' novel about every FL applicant, haha.

I hope to get a 34 as well being an August MCATter. My last few practice exams were 34, which is where I peaked...

I peaked at 34 as well (12 10 12), but I was on an upward trend, so hopefully things went well on the real thing.

I peaked at 34 as well (12 10 12), but I was on an upward trend, so hopefully things went well on the real thing.

I'm terrified of VR. All my 34s were pretty much 13, 8, 13 so VR will make or break it for me. I got a 6 one time on VR, so yeah, I know I'm not consistent in that area.

Well not everyone. Its just that its you who have practically become an online friend!!! LOL. Plus I think the reason why I will remember you is because some of your classmates are people who I've known in person such as the former nurse who you are friends with an who went to USF or certain desi chica who I grew up with.

That and constantly talking to you, it reminds me of your stories.

But I don't recall specifics of everyone that has been on SDN. Just the ones I really talk to a lot.

i dreamed I scored a 39 and Anastasis and Dr. Durden were making fun of me, then Q came in and joined in... It was really weird because I was speaking to them in a real world setting, but I couldn't tell you what they looked like... they were just really mean :(

I'd bust a nut in my pants if I saw a 39 on my computer screen in two weeks though... no one could make me feel bad about that score, not even those three freaks ;)

well, my first dream i dreamt i got a 2. Even in my dream i knew it wasn't really possible but there it was, a 2 staring at me.

i later had a dream where i got like a 37 or 42. i had a much better feeling waking up from that one...

i dreamed I scored a 39 and Anastasis and Dr. Durden were making fun of me, then Q came in and joined in... It was really weird because I was speaking to them in a real world setting, but I couldn't tell you what they looked like... they were just really mean :(

I'd bust a nut in my pants if I saw a 39 on my computer screen in two weeks though... no one could make me feel bad about that score, not even those three freaks ;)
I'm not that mean. I'd only make fun of you alittle. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We score twins aren't that cruel (nor are we freaks!). Q though.......

For some unknown reason, the score of 39Q has been resonating in my brain for a few weeks. Unbelievably, I seem kind of disappointed with that possibility. This has made me realize what an anal-retentive perfectionist I can unknowingly be. At least on SDN, there are enough super-achievers with 40+ scores to keep others' egos in check (thinking of mine, specifically).

A-man......

Soooooo off topic, but I was on facebook the other day and there was an actual group called guju freak a leaks. It made me think of theway you call me gujufreak all the time. How funny. LOL

:p

I DREAMED THAT I OPENED THE WEBPAGE AND SAW A 32. I PRAY ITS FOR REAL..................:D

(I SECRETLY BELIEVE I HAVE IT GOIN ON!!):cool:

I dreamt I got 6, 6, 6 then I remember signing something in blood...

Actually, I had an even creepier one. Before getting the first score, I decided to take it again anyway. A few days after taking the exam a second time, I got the envelope with my score and went to open it with my friend (my MCAT motivational speaker who got a 36) and-- NO SCORE!! Something happened and I couldn't get a score. I was inconsolable. I knew that if I didn't get a score there... then of course my other real score was terrible, then I would have to do it again, abroad, where I'll be next semester! Then, somehow I got ahold of the actual book marked up in red pen with my hand-scored scores... The only one I vividly remember was my "4.5-5" in Bio (this is the section i've scored a 12) so that totally sucked! Aparently, though, i really kicked ass on one of the essays... then some stalker started chasing my friend...

yeah it was wierd as hell. and my dreams are very realistic!