Anyone else been waiting months for Jefferson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimjones

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been complete for ages, but heard nothing. Anyone else? Anyone been rejected yet?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah i've been waiting forever from them too and have heard zilch..i would appreciate hearing something at least!

Me, too! I haven't even received an "application complete" notice. Has anyone else? I finally broke down and e-mailed them about it. No response yet, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it took me 2 1/2 months to hear from them. You should call them if you want updates, info, etc-they're like Vermont (i.e. very bad at responding to emails). :D

I called JEfferson about a month ago to ask them if they would consider me for an interview since I received an invite from Temple. They told me to call back and when I did, they granted me an interview. So don't worry, guys. They're moving along. My interview is in two weeks so I'll let you know how everything turns out.

Hi again,

I received an e-mail from them within 24 hours of me sending one to them asking "what's up?" Try contacting them....they were great about getting back to me in a very short amount of time.

I've been complete since September and heard nothing!