Anyone else do a retake of either the Piano or FRAP and get the other one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow i really don't know how to pull straws. I got the piano reading passage in Aug. then I retook today and got the FRAP reading passage. And the worst is i got the exact same AA of 18 :(

Members don't see this ad.

Wow...that is unfair...Were the scores more evenly distributed? What about PAT?

Yeah i hope the third time means a really really really easy version.

My scores from the piano were

Bio: 22
GChem: 19
Ochem: 18
Reading:16
QR: 14
PAT:19
TS:19
AA:18

Then my score from the FRAP (my retake)

Bio: 17 (ouch)
GChem: 21 (I thought it was really easy, surprised i only got a 21)
Ochem: 21
Reading: 15
QR: 15
PAT: 21 (again i thought it was really easy, i finished with 20 min left)
TS:20
AA:18

Members don't see this ad :)
Does the FRAP version have a particularly difficult Bio section? I thought it just indicated that the RC will have the ethics passage.

The Bio wasn't way hard but i did think it was more difficult then the first DAT i took. I would say there were about 8 questions from the BIO section i had marked to come back to .

You did a great job bringing up your TS! It sucks you got FRAP-ed I know what it's like. I noticed your chemistry scores improved-could you tell me what you did to raise your scores?

Wow i really don't know how to pull straws. I got the piano reading passage in Aug. then I retook today and got the FRAP reading passage. And the worst is i got the exact same AA of 18 :(

I keep reading the term "FRAP" on this BB...some people attribute it to a whole test...others to only a section...and others to a passage and some to a question.

Can somebody succinctly define the term "FRAP" and how they (or others they know) got "FRAPPED"?

Thanks,

Justin (2thDMD)