Anyone else done?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbrice1639

Cub Fan, Bud Man
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel like a sailor without a port...

I'm done with finals. I'm not taking any more classes in the spring until med school starts at the end of July...so i don't really fit on the pre-allo or the allo boards now.

will i have to *GASP* lay off the SDN for the next 7 months?! :eek: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i don't post as much anymore because i'm neither here nor there. you can be the moderator of the Loyola Class of 2010 thread, though. :p Have a great holiday and take it easy!

I should have been done with my exam today. I studied until the wee hours of the morning only to find out that there was a transit strike and my final has been postponed until Jan 3rd. Hmmm, I just wanted to get this over with.

Members don't see this ad :)
jbrice - i had my last final of college yesterday. holler. i feel f-ing amazing. i have nothing to do today but shave. and eat thai food.
-mota

I graduated in august. For the past semester, I've just been playing guitar, volunteering at a hospital, sleeping obscenely late into the morning (I work nights), and learning to cook. Basically it's been pretty awesome. It's nice to be neither hear nor there. Just fill your time with ridiculous hobbies.

jbrice1639 said:
I feel like a sailor without a port...

I'm done with finals. I'm not taking any more classes in the spring until med school starts at the end of July...so i don't really fit on the pre-allo or the allo boards now.

will i have to *GASP* lay off the SDN for the next 7 months?! :eek: :scared:

You suck.

your kinda a tweener for now...not 100% in preallo, but not 100% allo either. talk in both. even some of us allo's still have more fun in the preallo forum than the allo forum. ;)

Please don't leave. This forum is waaaaaaaaay too entertaining.

Cozmosis said:
Dude, I'm done too. All I'm doing is interviewing and working. I'm still posting :)

You suck too. Congrats, by the way, on Drexel. It's a great school.

I'm done too. I can't believe undergrad is finally over. I graduated form high school in 98, so its definitely about time! Still waiting on a couple schools, but with acceptances in hand, I'm sitting pretty and appreciating how far I've come. Congrats to all those that're done, and good luck to those waiting.

i just graduated on saturday...after 3.5 years of premed nonsense i am finally done.

I don't think it has hit me yet that i wont be going back to campus come january.

I really need to find a job :thumbdown: