Anyone else find it hard to sit still

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Very hard....I shift positions alot (especially in those auditorium-style crammed seats).

Yep, I do ... my nickname is "squirmy". :D

When I'm studying, I often pace back and forth because I can't sit for a very long time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sitting and studying yeah....

Sitting and browsing SDN - not at all :p

EMT2ER-DOC said:
I mean is anyone having problems sitting and studying now,
yes, I am feeling like your avatar right now--and that is not bunk. sorry, I had to say that.
I am just ready to take the test. there comes a point where your brain just does not want to accept any more info...at least that's my case. It's as though I am too nervous to do any quality studying.

Yes, and the constant fidgeting could be distracting... So, I exercised every practice test morning, and on the day of the actual test I went running at 5 am... It also helped calm my emotions, though not enough- I was still freaking out...

All my friends think I have a problem because Im always moving around. Someone thought I was...well, nevermind :)

hah i start studying and then somehow.. about 2 min later im back here... haha.. oh well !!! we're almost done!!!! although i DO NOT miss premed machine... i kinda miss reading "that is bunk!" just cuz it was sooooo weeeirrddd.... heehehee