anyone else find it impossible to study the last week??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hsans23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i take the thing on monday. this has gotta be the hardest week. although i'm not ready, i am SO ready to take this thing, if you know what I mean...anyone else find it super hard to study in the final days? i just hope i am not losing ground as i feel like i am forgetting things by the day :(

Members don't see this ad.

YES! I take it Friday and I told my bf when he gets home from work he is forcing me to quit and relax for the night so I can stop sitting here wishing I could learn more. It's not like I'm learning anyhow at this point... I'm always like this for exams...

hsans! it's okay-i understand. i'm taking the piece of **** next friday and i'm already feeling like that. granted i absoltuely did horrible on the last nbme, i just want it to be done. I would take sunday off. Spent the last part of day and the next few days just going over ure memorization stuff. pound through all the bugs and drugs, right out ure biochem pathways out one more time, go over your biochemistry dz's, memorize ure biostats and phys eqns., make sure you got down all ure behavioral crap. Those points are easy points on the exam and if u can push ureself these next few days that'll push that 245 into the 250's. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel the same way. So ready to be finished.

Damnit. Must trudge... on.

I am quitting fairly early tomorrow (the day before I take it). I just need to chill out.

The last week has been incredibly exhausting with little progress made. It's a mix of me studying, conserving energy, and hoping that the end will come soon.

Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one. Since Monday I haven't been able to do anything productive, so I've decided to catch up on my sleep and work on my owl eyes.

Yeah, it was for me. If it's any consolation, I had several questions on the real deal that I only got right because I looked over them in the last week.